Sponsorship of the improvement of ecological sustainability
The foundation wants to contribute to improving the balance between ecology, economy and social life.
In this realm, the foundation is not active itself but supports projects that are led by other organisations with a similar aim. The projects should follow the principle of sustainability.
Projects considered eligible
- research and development projects that aim to achieve economic utilisation of renewable energy
- research and development projects that improve the efficiency of energy consumption
- research and development projects that aim to reduce anthropogenic global warming
- research and development projects that aim to prevent harmful consequences for humans and nature due to global warming
- projects that preserve animal and plant species as well as ecosystems which are endangered by human activity
- ecological compensation areas such as nature reserves or afforestation
Restriction on sponsorship
Contributions to ecology projects which do not follow the principle of sustainability are excluded.